- 14 November 2018
- Introduction of View Enterprise concept.
- PDF layers supported.
- Address Search functionality in Maps.
- Support for online maps. Automated positioning and direction for photos and panoramas with GPS. Support for linked hotspots.
- Filtering of scans, images and panoramas based on creation date and altitude. Support for automatic revisions and construction progress documentation. Time stamp and altitude information added to image, panorama and scan previews.
- Photo hotspot support, document assignment to hotspots, global search and sharing of documents and hotspots with other users.
- Filtering of Plantview elements supports revisions and categories. Support for Leica JetStream viewer files. Support for FTPS, FTPES.
- Panorama virtual tour with automated insertion of hotlinks to other neighbour panorama images.
- Panorama hotspot support, document assignment to hotspots, global search and sharing of documents and hotspots with other users.
- SFTP and Dropbox support added.
- Enhanced automated TruView positioning on any to scale layout.
- Truview hotlink management with complete fully automatic sync
between users sharing the project. Included are the linked data,
indexed search and filtering of hot links.
- Hotlinks are distributed, managed and can be searched and opened
from the visual plantview interface as well as directly from the
- Embedded Leica Truview installer with automatic configuration
- Screenshot functionality.
- Filter settings are saved for every layer.
- Search setting is saved.
- Enhanced marker annotation display.